How to verify Skrill or Neteller account
How to verify Skrill or Neteller account. Simple and precise steps:
- While opening account, mention the address which you have in your bank statement or utility bill (must be a landline or electricity bill in your name). Note: Driving license, Aadhaar card, Passport etc are considered only ID proof, not an address proof despite it has address written on it.
- You can not get 'verify your account' option unless you deposit money. Therefore deposit any amount more than 5 EUR. If you deposit by card, you have to submit 4 digit verification code that can be found in transaction narration or the SMS you get from your bank/card-issuer. If you don't get this code, talk to bank for detailed narration because sometimes narration mentioned in mini-statements or net-banking/mobile-banking are trimmed/short.
- Many banks give you Visa international debit/credit card. Make sure that you have a Visa card because Master, Maestro and others are not accepted. Get international transaction enabled by your bank before you try.
- You can also use internet banking to send money, there are few banks which give facility of international transfer in net-banking but when you initiate such transaction from net-banking, the bank calls you to justify purpose of sending money. Here we help you to give proper justification. Contact us to learn that. You can directly send the whole amount in one go and later you can do the verification. This method of deposit is cheaper than using card if you are sending more than 1500 USD or equivalent EUR.
- Once your deposit is done and verified. You will get 'verify your account' option. Then proceed with verification using web cam or mobile app (if you don't have web cam on computer). If you skip this step, your account will not be verified despite sending documents manually.
- In verification procedure, when you will reach at address verification, turn your location/GPS on in mobile app (if using mobile) or allow location access when it prompts/asks at computer (if using computer). Sometimes, address is verified just by sharing location, or else you get an option to upload address proof.
- If still you have trouble in verification, contact us for remote desktop support or read this illustrative guide for Skrill and this illustrative guide for Neteller .We use Teamviewer/Anydesk/Remote Desktop to view your screen and guide you accordingly.